Whose Gloucester video is better?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Schleck Says Contador Signing Was No Surprise | Cyclingnews.com

Schleck Says Contador Signing Was No Surprise | Cyclingnews.com


Who Knew Contador was marrying Riis? I give the marriage 11 months. AND I will want my present back if it doesn't, in fact, last at least one year! It's proper etiquette FFS! Looking forward to Vuelta start tomorrow. Glad VDV is back in action. Even though because of him I now have "Send in the Clowns" playing over and over in my head. Don't ask. Long story. Just hope you never get put on hold by Garmin if you have a problem with your 705.

So Frankie will be riding for GC with Andy's support, eh?

2 comments:

Ilaria Pranzini said...

Yeah :)

Barscott Case said...

No - Andy will be cruising the tavernas with his mate Stuey rather than concentrating on being a pro bike racer like the jumped up XXXX that he is... Or not depending upon your point of view ;-)