Whose Gloucester video is better?

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cav, the bird, and Tour of Romandie

Getty Images

So Cav says his two fingered to salute was to "send a message to commentators and journalists who don't know jack shit about cycling,"

Well young Mr. Cavendish, if getting yourself pulled from the race shows that you DO know "jack shit" about cycling then my apologies because I just don't get it!!!!! Perhaps a course in etiquette from Ms. Manners is in order for the boy from Mann. What a classless ass.

Yes I know, I'm being mean and somewhat classless here meself, BUT I DON'T HAVE CAMERAS ON ME AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY TEAM AND MY SPONSORS GETTING PISSED OFF ENOUGH TO PULL ME FROM A RACE.

Methinks the boy best watch himself lest his arrogance exceed his ability thus bringing him down down down.

On a lighter note- go VDV and his band of youngsters from the Argyle Armada. The Veedster's hanging in 16th as of today.

On a Schleck note. Still trying to think of a conspiracy theory for why Andy is riding Tour of Cali rather than Giro.

Also, trying to figure out how to set up a 2010 Tour Fantasy League. Anybody in if I can get it going?

No comments: