Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, November 2, 2009

19th Annual West Hill Shop CX Race 2009

So this is like the longest continuously running 'Cross Race on the East Coast. I think there might be one that is tied, but I can't remember where. Correct me if I'm wrong. These dudes know how to run a CX race! We had a great day. Jon got 3d and can now upgrade to Cat 2, Jerry got 5th and this was only his 2nd CX race. He's a Mtn Bike dood predominantly. Paul dropped out cuz he was having a hissy fit or sumpin'.

I especially like the face plant at the beginning of the video. I think I am going to make that my trademark with regard to videography of 'Cross events. Here's a personal message that was sent to me on youtube RE: the face plant. Of course I said no prob!
Putney video
Putney video
So I'm from Cannondale and we're all stoked with your video. Reason? The dude who crashed on lap 1 is our marketing director and we can't get enough of giving him crap about it. Is there some way I can get the original clip of him biting it? We would put it on a loop and open up every day with a viewing!

thanks !

Rory

Next week it's back to the Verge Series in Northampton, MA. Week after Gran Prix Mercer Cup. Wooty Woot! Cyclocross season is the bestest!


1 comment:

Alexithymia said...

Rory liked your vid? Get in there ;)
I'm insanely jealous of you since it's Mercer this weekend!