Whose Gloucester video is better?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Not a Fan

Well I imagine I'll get some flames for this one, but I just can't get behind Jonathan Page. The dude is a great 'Cross rider- don't get me wrong, but he's kind of whiney IMHO. Met him in Gloucester and he was nice enough, although I was of course rooting for my boys J-Pow, TJ, and Jamey Driscoll. Also my husband's buds, Ricky and Matt- who were lapped of course.

Anyhow, watch these videos in order. The first Jonathan Page disses the doods in Cross Vegas. Calls them Lame. The second shows TJ and Jonathan Page bobbling in the sand pit on Day 2 of 2009 Gloucester. If I'm not mistaken I hear the word motherf*****. Not that there's anything wrong with cursing at a 'Cross race. BTW- I seriously miss Monkey man who has been replaced by Gordan's Fisherman dood holding a giant flag with a picture of a goat head and a trash can.

Moving on the second to last vid shows Jonathan Page whining in the post race interview of Day 2 Gloucester where he was the middle of a Cyclocross World Cannondale sandwich between TJ and J-Pow- with Jamey coming in 4th.

Finally, check out the J-Pow post-race interview. His view of the events seems a bit more realistic to me. After all Cyclocross IS about bumping and grinding. Also had to stick this in because I *heart* J-Pow and it's always hilarious when he sings.

Let me know your thoughts. You know how much I value them.

Cycling Videos on CyclingDirt



Cycling Videos on CyclingDirt



Cycling Videos on CyclingDirt



Cycling Videos on CyclingDirt

No comments: