- Cav did not win. I wish I could find a picture of the little green leprechaun. His kit was hilarious today. For those of you who care "Green is his yellow." Additionally, gotta love this Cav quote, "If they want to win then they shouldn't race like juniors."
- This should really be number 1, but I'm too lazy to switch it up. Voeckler deserves it! He stayed in that break from the get go. Chapeau to Voeckler!
2. I always love it when someone in the break wins. It's like a hundred to one I ever get to see that.
3. The French deserved it I guess. I mean, how long has it been since a French dude won a stage of their very own Tour?
4. It's almost Bastille Day which I understand is a very important holiday in Frenchland, so what the hey- throw them some cake and let them eat it.
5. Cav did not win.
Allez Andy! Allez VDV! Allez Alberto!