Whose Gloucester video is better?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Giro Stage 17 Details 5-27-09


Yes- this is where I have officially jumped the shark
This post has been brought to you by the Guinea Pig Rescue of California (GPRC)

Setting: Mount Vesuvius
Cast: 
Bot -Team Faded
Old Man- Team Faded
Smiley- Robbobank

Old man looks back over his shoulder desperately seeking the robot code named Levi Lameheimer.

Old Man: Bot! Where are you? I can't do this shit anymore. I tried sticking my cane in his spokes, but he was too fast.

Smiley: Unbreakable union of freeborn republics

Great Russia has welded forever to stand!
Created in struggle by will of the peoples
United and mighty, our Soviet Union!

CHORUS:

Sing to the Motherland, home of the free,
Bulwark of people, in brotherhood strong!
Oh! Party of Lenin! The strength of the people.
To Communism's triumph lead us on!
Old Man: WTF! BOT! BOT! Where are you?

BOT: Please hold for a very important message. 
Danger Will Robinson! Does not compute! 
Why did that shloog throw water on my circuit board. 
Johan! Reboot! Reboot!

3 comments:

Jon said...

vesuvius hasn't happened yet. Is this a vision of things to come

Maggie said...

Yes it is smartass- don't worry girls it's just Jon doing some fact checking for me. He DOES try to keep me on a firm base of reality. Doesn't usually succeed though.

sansen said...

Word!