Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, March 30, 2009

DANCIN' ANDY!

photo: Bettini

No doubt you all have read, discussed and reflected on our boy's 2009 Diary entries. But if you have not, please check out the links to the thoughts behind the alternatively steely eyed (above) or rosy cheeked youngsters universally cute persona. Dancin' Andy and More

From discussions of a pimped out team bus, to shooting on the range at training camp; this young scamp is ready to rock and roll in 2009. Let's just hope that his achilles problem does not prove to be prophetic. Looks like no Tour of Flanders this year for the brothers Schleck. Boo! I wish they would ride some more Spring classics. I know I know......the classics are dangerous, shitty weather, cobbles, pave, hair-pin corners, and did I mention mud? I just LOVE them so much. Will Handy Andy ride in Paris Roubaix? Anyone knows pass it on. I can't find any start lists anywhere.

Andy's Mom

2 comments:

Marit said...

According to the Saxo Bank website, no schleck brother is riding Paris-Roubaix.

Rina said...

Dear mother-in-law. Thanks for the lovely shirt, it is really pretty. I'm wearing it right now. Your youngst son told me that you reqested information about Paris-Roub. According to your sons schedule, there is no time for Paris-Roub but to Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco from 6 of april to 11of april before hiding off to spring classic as Amstel Gold Race. Perhaps you have requested same information at your sons officiel homepage? Gaby is talking.

Love, Rina