Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, February 9, 2009

Who will win the Tour of California?

Take Poll on Right Please:

  1. Sir Lancelot of the Kingdom of Texas: He of the large ego and 7 TdF wins?
  2. Baby Schleck: Best Young Rider of the 2008 TdF as well as the best bike racer in the WHOLE FLIPPIN' UNIVERSE?
  3. Levi (Yawn) Leipheimer: whatever......
  4. Big George Hincapie: It would be nice to see, but I really think he's saving himself for Roubaix?
  5. Christian (totally awesome) Vande Velde: Again, it would be nice, but I know he's focused on the Giro and the Tour (not to mention the new baby that has to be poppin' right about now.)?
  6. Floyd Landis: Please god no!

Oh yeah- and whoever voted for Sir Lance in the last poll- SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Bridget said...

Haha Christian's had the baby! I read it a few days ago on Twitter. Madeline Vande Velde.

Hmmm...
I reckon Levi..?

Maggie said...

OMG- How could I have missed such an event????? No excuse. Madeline Vande Velde was born at 4:30 on February 4th. Mom and baby are fine and VdV is missing them already from training camp

sansen said...

I say Christian will win at ToC because he is high on happiness from the new daughter which will fuel him to victory over Levi and Fabian which will cause JV to become the happiest DS in Cycledom ever.

Ilaria said...

Once in my life I voted with my head and not with my heart: VdV. It's too early in the season for Andy. Anyway I'll support him.

Maggie said...

I l*heart* VdV you know I do. But his training schedule and his goals for this year do not include winning TOC. maybe a podium?

Fede said...

Mmmm...My heart says Baby Schleck,my brain doesn't know who to choose between Levi and Vdv.But both my heart and my mind don't want Landis or sir Lancelot to win.That's absolutely sure.

Marleen said...

i don't want landis or armstrong to win. i agree that it's to early in the season for andy

Maggie said...

That's it- from now on I am NOT including Sir Lance in any polls. :P

Bridget said...

Haha :)
I'm a fan of Lance's, although I did vote for Levi! Maybe it's too early for Andy.