Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, February 2, 2009

OMG! Woot! I HAVE to go to California!


Andy Schleck of Team Saxo Bank will open his season at the Tour of California. Schleck, who finished twelfth at the 2008 Tour de France and won the young rider's classification, will also ride Paris-Nice, Milano-San Remo, and Critérium International as preparation for his first main objective of the season in the Ardennes. Last year, Schleck played the race-maker at Liège-Bastogne-Liège and finished fourth in Ans. After Liège, Schleck will turn his full attention to preparing for the Tour de France, where he will compete for the general classification. En route to the Tour he will ride his home stage race, the Tour of Luxembourg and the Tour de Suisse. Next week, Team Saxo Bank will pay a visit to Solvang, the Danish-style town in California, for a training camp. Here at the Gossip World Headquarters we wish them many sunshiny days.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone start a fund or something to get me my ticket to Cal?????? C'mon Sansen, Let's go!!!!!

OH YEAH! Who is doing all the sandbag voting for Sir Lancelot? For shame! 

5 comments:

sansen said...

Heh, Miss Maggie, how convenient [say it like the Church Lady does/did] that I'm having a "mini-vacay" from Feb 19 to 23 so maybe I/we could blow lots of $$$$$ on Sexy Bank and Arglye sitings. Mwhahahaha?

Nikki said...

You very much need to come to the TOC! Book the flight already!

Maggie said...

Herein lies the problem for me. $$$$$ Just bought a bike, a new tv etc. Anywho, I'm still thinking about it. I'd be able to go 2-14-2-17. That's our Feb break, so that makes a Sansen meeting impossible. Then of course the choice of which bus to camp out beside. The one with razor sideburn boy or the one with Uncle Bjarne. Oh man though- to see Jens FA, Andy, Frank Christian. It's a "you only live once" kind of decision.

Let me keep cruising the travel sites. Nikki- when are you going again? For the rent-a-car share

Nikki said...

I hear you on the money front honey! I am only going for a couple days as work is loaded right now and funds are not as plentiful as one could hope.
I'll be out there Wednesday eve 2/18 through Saturday eve 2/21.

I know that's not the weekend that works best but the car and hotel are open. :-)

Rina said...

If anyone deserves to be in California, it is me lol.

Let me know if you are going.