Whose Gloucester video is better?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not that there's anything wrong with it


So I created this dumb photo montage that I entitled "Sexy Cyclists" and uploaded it to Youtube a couple of months ago. Well, surprisingly the silly thing has had over 1500 views. Go figure. The weird thing is that when I looked at the insight I discovered that only 14% of the viewers were females. Most are males between the ages of 13-17.

Please see the chart above that illustrates my findings. Weird. I will continue to investigate this phenomenon.

1 comment:

sansen said...

Perhaps the youths read the phrase "sexy cyclists" without noting the context as is the problem with youths when the word "sexy" is involved, often referring the the females of the species rather than the males although females are co-opting it for their purposes.