Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, January 12, 2009

I can't get behind it

Even Cutie Pie Lovkvist looks crappy in this abomination.


WTF?


So Team Columbia- Highroad (whatever) has their 2009 kit out and I saw some pics of this monstrosity on Velonews. I'm afraid that it rivals leopard man and Castorama bib-overall dude. What do you all think? I think these guys who have been riding in a nice respectable blue for a while have decided to go the Rock Racing route with regard to fashion. It kind of looks like ribs or something in the middle...ewwww.

7 comments:

Anke said...

UGLY! Iewwww, I don't like this kit..

Fede said...

I think the guy that has create this kit really deserves the award: "How to make good-looking people look ugly".It's probably the worst kit I've ever seen in all my life.

Maggie said...

Just terrible!

helen said...

I've torn it apart in several blog entries and it's still not growing on my yet. However i have found one rider who looks good in it- Edvald Boasson Hagen. I don't know why but he does.
And the fake abs thing didn't really work for CSC back in 06 was it? *sigh* I feel sorry for George Hincapie...

Bridget said...

It's actually kind of growing on me...
I agree with Helen, only one rider looks good in it! :D

Anonymous said...

Yep, it was CSC in 2006 that had "abs" on it:
http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/pelotons/equipes.php?q=1214

Marleen said...

i don't like this kit it really UGLY!