Whose Gloucester video is better?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Northhampton Cross 11-1 & 11-2

Well I have decided to add crappy video to my crappy photo montages. This one is from the VERGE Cycle Smart Cross Race in Northhampton, MA. Jon competed both days and did quite well. 

I however, need to learn to either ring the cowbell and yell OR record video with my Sony Cybershot. Both can not be done effectively at the same time. Enjoy- it was REALLY fun! Get out to a Cross race, girls. You will love it.

BTW- Jon is wearing the maillot jeune (kind of old and ratty) and you can hear me screaming at him when he goes by. The pic of me towards the end is with Daniel Cody. He is an Elite dude and is quite an awesome racer and fellow.

Sorry if you don't like Limp Bizkit- I just thought the Mission Impossible theme was appropriate.


No comments: