Whose Gloucester video is better?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yes Helen won the poll.

Helen won the ugliest kit poll with her submission of Scary Zebra Boy. But I don't think she should get a water bottle because she is already getting one for submitting a blog entry to the VdV fan club site. Chico Velo and Castorama are tied at 23%. I submitted Castorama and I am already getting a water bottle too. So the winner is.......(drum roll please) Bridget! You have won an Argyle Onboard water bottle. If ya want it, just let me know where to ship. You can email me at maggie@christianvandeveldefanclub.com 

Congratulations to Bridget and thank you to all who participated. I'm still looking for more ugly sunglasses.

8 comments:

sansen said...

*Pouts* I bet if I had doped that I would have won this contest! *Procedes to be Sore Loser*

Maggie said...

Hey you already get a water bottle- be happy. Maipei is beautiful!

Bridget said...

Thanks Maggie :D

Helen said...

Pftt, my ugly ass kit won! :p And yes i accept I do not need another water bottle. I'm gonna make you proud and use it for uni when it arrives :P

Rina said...

haha lol, gongratz :-)

Anonymous said...

Nobody can beat the ugly science fiction glasses from frank.....

Bridget said...

Hey Maggie!
I'll send you a buzz soon, it's just that my email isn't working at the mo.
Thanks again!
Ciao :D

Maggie said...

No prob- the water bottles haven't even shipped from the Argyle guys yet.