Whose Gloucester video is better?

Friday, October 3, 2008

Why VdV Rocks!


Christian Vande Velde Rocks because he is totally accessible and a really nice guy!

I sent this note to Woody at Garmin Chipotle pb H30 in response to his email to me : 

"Oh yeah- did you get my thank you card? I swear I'm not a stalker; just checking to see if USPS is working. I love my socks, cap, cards. Thank you!

My students have already commented that they love my argyle socks. I am slowly turning urban African American 8th grade school children into Christian VdV and Garmin Chipotle fans. We are creating a game board on the walls of our hallway. The walls outside my room are totally Garmin and TdF. The essential question is: "What do we do in the face of adversity?" I'll have to take pics when it is complete.

I plan to give away a Garmin Chipotle pb H30 Water Bottle to all who submit a decent blog entry to the VdV fan club site.

Keep up the good work!
Maggie

To my complete and utter surprise; I received this email from Christian in response:

"Just got your note through our webmaster. Thanks for all your support of me and my team. Your website is awesome and I do check it from time to time. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that your actions haven't gone unnoticed. Thanks again, best to your kids."

Christian

3 comments:

sansen said...

I'm sure you want me writing something when overly caffeinated.

Maggie said...

Of course- you must have just indulged in a venti triple shot latte before you begin the post.

I won't go into the SSecon thingy here. It's just too depressing,

Can't bring myself to talk about Frank because that is a downer too.

Even though Bahati rocked in Downers Grove.

Helen said...

Woo! That's awesome, Christian rocks :]