Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Very Disappointed in Bernie Kohl


My disappointment knows no bounds in this case. Kohl was an underdog, and I always love the underdogs. Plus the kid has style, swimming style, but style nonetheless. I really wish he would have taken the money he used for doping (if it's proven that he doped) and done some orthodontia work. He would have looked a lot better and he would not be in trouble now.

When are these guys going to learn? Every time they come up with a new type of doping- the fuzz comes up with a new test. As George Hincapie would say: "It's pure ignorancy!" (He said that after Ricco was carted off in this year's Tour. 

I love that word; ignorancy.

9 comments:

Bridget said...

I kinda suspected him, but it's still disappointing to hear nevertheless. I feel sorry for Holczer and the team :(

innaj87 said...

I just read a comment someone wrote on a news site about Kohl's mischiefs: "they should just lock him up in a basement with Joseph Fritzl"...uh scary thought...
I think a lot of people are particularly dissapointed with Kohl... I know I am - I cheered for him in the Tour because I wanted him to beat Cadel in the overall standings...

Maggie said...

Who's Joseph Fritz? I'm a bit slow. I googled the name and came up empty.

Bridget said...

He's that horrible man who imprisoned his daughter in a cell under his house and abused her repeatedly, even fathering her children. Monster.

innaj87 said...

this link pretty much explains the whole case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Rina :-) said...

Well I am not surprised really, but its kinda sad that it is him..
Now yellow and mountain jersey is Sastres..
Acording to french newspapers, it about finish with testing thoese test, so looks like theres light at the end of the thunnel..

sansen said...

The appropriate punishment will be dental torture without benefit of novacaine under duress of old-fashioned overbite correction via sadistic-looking headgear. Heh, no wonder people fear dentists!

Bridget said...

^^ Hear hear! :D

Rose said...

I have a very huge vendetta against this Austrian duffus at the moment.

I finally give him some respect and then he goes and DOPES on me.

I shall never trust again(ish).