Whose Gloucester video is better?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sir Lancelot will grace me with an audience....perhaps


So my husband and I are going to The Grand Prix of Gloucester this weekend. He will be competing; I will be ringing a cowbell and dressing my pug up in funny clothes. Cyclocross Rocks! (Even though it is pretty bizarre when you really think about it....I mean bicycles are meant to ridden as a vehicle right? Not carried where you actually become the mode of transport for the bike. But that's a whole other issue.)

Well, the rumors have it that Sir Lancelot will be there. Competing. hmmmm.......Do you folks have any questions for the arch duke prince emir-whatever he is that you would like me to pose to his honor the king of two wheeled transport if in fact I should happen to come across him in my foray through the whacky crowd? Please submit any questions you might have for his highness and I and my trusty pug will pose them to da man. 

You know me....I ain't shy. I will definitely be on a seek and annoy mission.

5 comments:

helen said...

Here's my question:- "Naturally Lance you have pissed off everyone in Spain. When Contador and his Armada come looking for you what will you do? How do you plan to fight off twenty angry Spanish riders who are much younger and better looking than you? And why oh why did you HAVE to sign for Astana? Make your own team goddammit"

Have fun at the race :] I want to go to some in Belgium so i can stalk Niels Albert.

Maggie said...

Duly recorded and will be asked

sansen said...

Lance's a missionary man and you don't mess with a man on a mission not even if entire nations are against you. Hmm, I wonder what other Texan that reminds me of...

Nic80 said...

I also see the UCI has 'bent' the rules for Lancey, allowing him to compete in Adelaide in January, 2 weeks berfore he should be allowed to start racing again. You can ask him why he thinks he should be treated any differently than any other rider if you want. Or maybe I'll ask him myself when he gets here :)

Maggie said...

Good question Bridget! I will definitely annoy/ask.

Sansen- definitely the Bush mentality going on there.