Whose Gloucester video is better?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sansen *HEARTS* Pippo!



After years of a turbulent, yet dysfunctional romantic relationship; Pippo Pozzato and Miss Sansen have decided to give it one more try. Say's Pippo "I just can't wash that girl outta my hair." He meant this literally, as one time Sansen actually got tangled up in Pippo's curly locks. She had to be surgically removed in order to preserve his "fresh cut." Says Sansen, "He's definitely worth two fingers!"


Above: Fabian Cancellara Congratulates Pippo on his new-found love. "When one finds that special someone, he .......goes out and gets a perm?" said Cancellara.


Pippo sent this shot to his latest flame. All of us in the fan girl blogging community wish the young couple well in all of their future endeavors!

disclaimer: sorry Sansen

12 comments:

innaj87 said...

lol Sansen and Pippo sitting in a tree.......
is it also a joke that you called Fabian Allejandro??

Maggie said...

Whoops- no that's just me being dumb. fixing now.

Rina said...

Hehe, someone has a crush on somebody hehe

Helen said...

PMSL! She's sooooo gonna kill you :p hehe.

Maggie said...

I know. :S

bridget said...

Haha you're in for it Maggie! :)

sansen said...

Shall I sue you, claiming that this post caused me "extreme degress of emotional and physical" distress? Well, if that is the way I handled all my life problems than I would be "a total asshole." Instead what I will say is that I think you have spent too much time around middle-schoolers. Also, you could have chosen more hideous, horrible picture of Pozzatolocks than what you posted of my so-called "secret crush" but I suppose he is more photogenic than the individual you have been known to post images of here: Cuddles. Anyway, this post amused me on this super weather-depressing day, but beware revenge. Mwhahahaha!?

Maggie said...

I know I'm in for it, but it was just so tempting. Probably could have found less flattering pics, but it was like 4 AM. And yes, I really do spend way too much time with middle schoolers. But we're still BFF, right?

Maggie said...

Oh yeah- and I've been anxiously awaiting your return home from work or wherever you go during the day for your reaction. I really need to get a life.

sansen said...

We are better BFFs than Zabriskie and Cozza are with Pozzato.

Rina said...

S knows that it is on of love that we are saying this tehe!

sansen said...

S suspects that what R is doing is having some "Pozzato Intervention>"