Whose Gloucester video is better?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mansfield Hollow Cross 10-18-08 -and hats




This is my husband's bud Dave H. at last week's Cross Race. Just thought it was a nice pic. He got some good air over that barrier. Next week North Hampton! Yay!

On a side note- rainy weekend- crocheted 3 hats. Very proud of my endeavors and Jon likes his new warm wooly. I don't like my first Garmin Colors cap (middle). The ear flaps are annoying. The second one (top) is nicer and warmer IMHO. 

5 comments:

Ilaria said...

Maggie, that's funny, but just have a look to my blog: italian racers are a little crazy!

Helen said...

I like the top one :] Very nice! And talented!

Rina said...

Is that you miss maggie?

Maggie said...

Yes- that is me jumping over the barrier at the cross race.

Rina said...

Cool! Thats pretty cool :-)