Whose Gloucester video is better?

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm SOOOO Confused!


I am just so confused. I've been trying to follow this whole Frank Fiasco, but it has been really difficult with all of the conflicting reports I am getting from the media. 

October 3 Frank Schleck Provisionally Suspended by his Team  OK this is from the Canadian Press- who knows if they know what they are talking about.

October 4 Schleck Suspended, but Ready to Give DNA Sample In this article it states that "Schleck has become embroiled in the Operation Puerto Affair." Are they going to cook him?

October 4 This article says that Mit kers meg Bjarne Riis a Kerekparsportban? Anyone speak Hungarian?

Yesterday's VeloNews says that "Luxembourg authorities are considering opening a disciplinary hearing" against Frank. I thought this was all finished on Wednesday when they decided not to pursue the matter because they had no evidence? The Germans had it or something?

I'd really like to know what is going on here; and all the news media seem to be determined to keep me guessing and in the dark!

6 comments:

Sasha said...

I think he isn't suspended because #1 I can't find it in CSC's statement, #2 Brian Nygaard said it and #3 Fränk himself said in an interview that he and CSC decided together that he won't start at the next races because he had no time for training (he went to Danmark, Switzerland and of course Luxembourg).
About the disciplinary hearing... I didn't read anywhere else something about it so I'm not sure and as much as I know the Luxembourgian authorities didn't decide to do anything against him...

innaj87 said...

The press seem to be in a fry mood... They have taken interpretation to the next level...its like they want him to get fired and banned etc.. Stupid media! How would anyone know that the Lux authorities are considering opening a hearing...its the weekend there's noone working... Its all sick rumours and made up "facts" to make us loyal fangirls confused...

Sharon said...

less serious... have you seen his abs in the picture, there wow for such a skinny guy

Maggie said...

I definitely noted the six-pack. I should have pointed it out in the intro. Thanks for the reminder, Sharon.

Sasha, You're right- how can they do anything or report anything on the weekend. But how come everything I'm reading says "provisional suspension?"

Innaj87, I definitely agree- the powers that be want to fry someone!

sansen said...

The media's bipolar about how quickly they should acuse/embrace Frank. Heaven forbid they aren't doing what everyone else is doing. Man, they're just like preteens!

Nic80 said...

Oohh, yes his abs are pretty good! There is something about bibshorts though that just isn't right...