Whose Gloucester video is better?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Disclaimer/Retraction

Above: Anne Gripper Head of UCI Anti-Doping SWAT Team

Apparently there has been some confusion about the contents of my last post; entitled "Biological Passports."

  1. Riders will not be required to carry around bags of blood
  2. I have no idea if monkeys are actually performing the data/blood analysis
  3. Basically, everything that I said was: misquoted, misrepresented, misinterpreted in the interest of my somewhat bizarre sense of the .....well bizarre.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are in need of further confusion.

btw- does she have an Adam's Apple?

1 comment:

Helen said...

This is a sad reminder that sarcasm can sadly be so misunderstood on le internet :[

I think my sarcastic comeback about where bike manufacturers would place the bags however proves there is still hope for sarcasm on le internet! :D