Whose Gloucester video is better?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blake Caldwell is a sweetheart!


Check out this nice email I received from Blake Caldwell today. What  nice kid!

"Hi Maggie,

Thanks so much for the note and what a wonderful group of kids! I received a picture from one wishing me well and it really made my day. I'm doing much better now and am looking forward to 2009 more than ever. Take care and thanks to everyone for the support.

Blake"

Apparently, he is well on the road to recovery and is working on his trainer every day. Speedy Recovery Blake!

On another note, I'm totally stoked to be going to the US Gran Prix of Cyclocross in Mercer, NJ in November. There are 17 Elite Men entries and I hope to tag a few with pics. The guys include: Cute Jesse Anthony, Solid Jeremy Powers, Giant Dude Ryan Trebon, and Tim Johnson just to name drop a few!

Yes I know it is another Gran[sic] Prix to confuse Sansen even more. Even so It's going to be great! 

I'm telling you guys/gals; if you haven't been to a cyclocross event- you HAVE TO GO! They are really fun! Bring noise-makers and warm clothes!

No comments: