Whose Gloucester video is better?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You can never get too much of a good thing.......


Choose the Cutest of this bunch. Thanks Rina!

My vote is Andy of course.

 I think Helen already has this on her blog, but what the heck. When it starts to get cold and gray where you are you can call up this image and imagine that you are holding the camera, and the boys are about to take you out on a sailboat or something. Use your oh so vivid imaginations!

 Or if you have faux Photoshop (sansen) you can insert your picture into the gang if you wish to.

10 comments:

Karen said...

ohlala it's getting hot in here :p
haha seriously I mean of course we all know andy is hot. But Thomas Dekker is a cutie as well. I saw an interview with him yesterday and he is quite nice. And tom boonen really looks like a model!

Rina said...

Haha, I pick Andy of course with no doubt!
But Linus is looking great too! Its from Helen at her blog but I could not resist to send it to you, noticed you did not had the pictures. Sure she dont mind it lol
There should be a lot more hot-ness to come haha :-)

sansen said...

I am one who never tres of this picture in which I think Andy more attractive than the others including International Man of Mystery Tom Boonen.

Maggie said...

I thought that was Austin Powers?

sansen said...

Austin Powers is fiction. Tom Boonen is fact.

Maggie said...

True that.

Anke said...

This looks good!! It's a good start in the morning! Andy is ofcourse very hot! But Tom looks good as well(he has to shave though)

Bridget said...

Me likes this photo! :D

Helen said...

Hey I don't mind you nicking it :] I ultimately nicked them anyway so all even :P
Tom looks so damn fine here. Mmm.

Rina said...

Thanks Helen, I thought you wouldnt mind lol


To The Benevolent Master of The Universe: in need of pictures so when you have the time from your world domination........