Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, September 8, 2008

TOM


Jagshemash people in Blogland!

I know that a lot of you are watching the Vuelta and getting ready for the Tour of Poland (I've been keeping my eyes on the Vuelta as well.)

However, for the yanks in the audience (and for those who dig some yank cyclists; the Tour of Missouri begins today. There is free live streaming available, as well as a bunch of other cool widgets and whatnot to keep tabs on what's happening. Tour of Missouri

Live streaming coverage will start tomorrow, September 9, 2008 for Stage 2. Additionally, I have a couple of ebuddies, and my boy Woody from Slipstream who will be there and have promised me pics, and other stuff on Christian VdV and other cool cyclists from the Garmin Chipotle p/b H30 Team. Yeah Boy!



Stage 1 Results:
  1. Mark Cavendish (Columbia)
  2. Tyler Farrar (Garmin-Chipotle)
  3. Francisco Chicchi (Liquigas)

Check out the video below for some highlights and teasers from the 2007 TOM. 



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your updates!

Maggie said...

Jagshemash!

Helen said...

Pics and stuff? Those Garmin boys are good!

Maggie said...

Yup- pics, videos, etc. I'm psyched.

helen said...

That's awesome!
But do you know what isn't? Cavendish. Argh! I know he hasnt exactly got tons of competition but i was hoping SOMEONE could beat him, ugh.
No doubt the Garmin pics and videos will cheer me up :]

Maggie said...

I know- I was kind of bummed that Cavendish won stage 1. But there was a crash (Karl Menzies-HealthNet) I hear there was a pileup. so everyone who crashed will keep the same time for tomorrow's start.

As soon as I get some pics I'll post them.

Apparently the weather sucked. Pouring rain at the end.

sansen said...

Well, the true speculation is this: can Cavendish finish the entire race?

Maggie said...

hmmmm.....I doubt it