Whose Gloucester video is better?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random


Paperwork sucks! I am buried in minutia, and everyone wants everything yesterday. Every day there is a new initiative, directive, file, whatever. My job is seriously interrupting my blogging. 

Meetings also suck. I like to fill in all of the letters- e, a, b, etc in the agendas as I imagine what my next post will be, or what I plan for the VdV Fan Club Site. And why do people always have to ask dumb questions. My group of curmudgeons huddles at a corner table and growls and snaps at the jerks who always have to go on and on about some meaningless non-point.

On a lighter note: Be sure to pre-order your own Garmin Chipotle Water Bottle. They look cool and supposedly promote, clean ethical racing. I ordered two. :P

4 comments:

sansen said...

Miss Maggie, if you need to be distracted with amusing horror then glimpse this grotesque grimace of Cuddles: http://www.sporten.dk/files/slideshow/tour6.jpg

Rina said...

Haha, you are wanted dear Master...
I can only agree with Miss Sansen that picture of Cuddles is distraction!

Maggie said...

Holy crap- Are you sure you didn't photoshop that?

sansen said...

I hope that picture will not bestow nightmares upon you.