The following are the official Rules and Regulations:
1.Each Contestant will get 2 Throws
2. The 5 Contestants who have the furthest Throws will advance to the Finals
3. Each Finalist will get 2 ThrowsWith Prizes and Awards going to the Top 3 Places
More Details on how to run an "official" Huffy Toss:
1. Throws are to be made just as if you were Riding one on the Trail, with a Savage Disgust, so that it may never be seen again.
2. The Line will be the measuring point, not to be crossed by the Thrower.
3. The Heap, after being Thrown, may Bounce, Flip and even Roll to a Stop.
4. Once the Pig has Landed; the Official will measure from the Line, to the Furthest most point of the Wreck, regardless of what direction it Flies.