Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, September 1, 2008

Hamilton Calls Michael Ball "Please Pay Me!"


After weeks of only receiving pay in the form of jeans, cocaine and Rock Girls; Tyler Hamilton calls his boss (Michael Ball- Rock Racing) and begs to be paid in cash.

Hamilton: C'mon man, I been eating ramen noodles since May. I just won the US Pro RR, man! Give a brother a break! I need cash! No, no, I'm straight with coke (that's how I won) I really need the cash, brah! I know you had to buy those 12 kits for everybody, but for real, I didn't sign on here to look G, I need to send some benjamins to my baby mama, man!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Haha. Is this actually true then? I'm a bit behind on the news and attempting to watch the Vuelta while typing.
I love that RR hat though..

Maggie said...

Of course it's true! ( the fact that Tyler was calling Michael Ball that is.)

Helen said...

Haha. Fair enough. I was kind of hoping the payment in jeans and girls was true...ah well.