Whose Gloucester video is better?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Funny Andy Story

Thanks to Anke for translating this funny story about Andy Schleck (in 2007) from Karsten Kroon's web site.

Blankets Closet

Andy Schleck is the younger brother of Frank Schleck. Both are teammates, but Frank is a lot further in his career. I shared a hotel room with the youngest Schleck this week and we had a great laugh. Andyis 21 and just a young dog with lots of energy.

Every night he woke me:

  1. The beds were very close together, and I woke up because Andy's feet were in my bed;
  2. In the middle of the night Andy (accidentally) turned on the television because the remote was under his butt;
  3. I woke up because Andy put his hand on my arm (in his sleep)
  4. Andy woke me because I was snoring;
  5. Andy had to pee and he didn't know where the bathroom was, so he ended up in the blanket closet!
We had a lot of fun!

14 comments:

Helen said...

PMSL. This cheered me up :] The doom and gloom of the Frank thing is bad enough but people are trying to bring Valv and Albert into it, booo.
Bless Andy.

jess said...

Aww, that's soooo cute!

All fangirls who wish they woke up in the middle of the night with Andy's feet in their bed and Andy's hand on their arm, put your hand up! *puts hand up*

Rina said...

Andy what would we do without you, very funny stuff... Bless Andy!

Rina said...

"PUTTING MY HANDS UP, PUTTING MY HANDS UP; PUTTING MY HANDS UP "

Maggie said...

I thought that would cheer folks up! Thanks Anke.

Hey- anyone who wants to go to the chatroom during World's today feel free. I'll be lurking there. I', going to see if I can get the live feed from Justin TV

Chatroom

www.christianvandeveldefanclub.com

Go to Contact Us/Chat

At the bottom you can sign in to the chatroom

Maggie said...

whoops I mean tomorrow

sansen said...

Luckily neithor one perceived each other as the roommate from Hades/Dimension X/Whatever.

Maggie said...

That would be Levibot- or worse yet MONTY!

Karen said...

how cute... wish I could wake up tonight with his arm around me (A)

Bridget said...

Awww you've gotta love Andy!
He's priceless :D
This has def cheered me up!

Sharon said...

There is an other funny story on karstens site, on the 24the of april he tells that his family visited the hotel that the team was staying in and that not only one of his daughters puked on Andy but the other one peed on Franks arm.

Now i translate it it sound pretty gros.....

Maggie said...

That's flippin' hilarious!

Sharon said...

Needless to say the kids left afterwards...

Karsten has more stories about the Schlecks, some are pretty funny, when I have more time I will translate them.

I never liked him as a cyclist, but becuase he is friends with the Schlecks I tolerate him now...

Rina said...

Thats funny, yeah do please translate the stories Sharon, would be very kind of you.
Looking forward to it and you can only love the guys when they are their best! :-)