So, I'm reading Andrew Hood's article in Cycling News about Cuddles' reaction to Lance Armstrong's return to racing. The first thing that strikes me is that Hood calls Evans "perhaps the most polite rider in the peloton."
WTF??? I mean- Is this guy serious, or is this a tongue in cheek jab at Evans? After all, towards the end of the blurb, Hood mentions Cuddles' tantrums with fans and press.
More Reasons why Cadel Evans Sucks:
- Always the wheel sucker- never the leader
- He's from Australia, perhaps one of the coolest nations/continents in the world, yet he is a complete loser in all measurable ways.
- He has a squeaky, annoying voice
- His laugh just sounds sinister
- He is in 99th place of the Tour of Poland, for god's sake
- He has and carries stuffed animals around in public
- He is seriously scary looking
- Cadel hasn't realized that once you are in the spotlight (whether you want to be or not) you should behave- otherwise you will have blogs like this one started in efforts to crush you at any opportunity
- Look at him
Andy Schleck Rocks! Cadel Evans Does Not.