Whose Gloucester video is better?

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Boy has Potential



Andy Schleck has more potential to be a Tour winner than his older brother Frank.

The younger of Luxembourg's famous Schleck brothers, Andy is considered a future winner of the Tour thanks to his youth, climbing prowess and cock-sure attitude while racing in the company of more established stage race riders.

Having taken his stock sky high with a runner-up place behind Danilo di Luca in the 2007 Giro D'Italia. Schleck will race his first Tour- an altogether more challenging affair than the Giro- in the company of Frank, who in recent years has been more used to providinv assistance in the mountains to Spanish team leader Carlos Sastre.

For this race CSC may leave their options open, depending on just how Sastre is faring once the race hits the critical stages, although both riders may find themselves playing catchup to Evans (NOT) and Valverde in the time trials.

7 comments:

sansen said...

Fränk has often stated that Andy is the better rider of the two.

Maggie said...

How do you get the umlaut above the a in Frank's name? Do you typr it in Word first?

Karen said...

I have it on my keyboard...
I guess you have qwerty and i don't know how to do it at a qwerty but i have an azerty and it is next to the p together with these symbols: ^and [

Well obviously this article proved to be right.

Helen said...

Frank indeed states that often. And I'm well aware Andy will imminently be the better Schleck, but hey, I got a thing for an underdog and Frank was one of my first true cycling loves, thus I think Frank will always edge it for me. Just ;]

sansen said...

I get the umlaut via the Secrets of Num Lock: Hold down Alt while typing 1, then 3, and then 2 before you get ä.

Maggie said...

I have a Mac and I'm a Mac newbie- so I don't know if I can- or if I can HOW to do umlauts. I love my Mac, but I just don't understand it. Plus it likes to think for me and I usually just let it.

Rina said...

Interesting article with good point, both brothers have potential though :-)