Whose Gloucester video is better?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Andy's Overbite


Now I don't know about you guys, but I think Andy Schleck's little overbite is just too cute! That and his cute cleft chin and inquisitive eyes just add up to complete and total cutatude in my book.


For some reason, Andy often has a look of surprise on his face that is truly endearing to me (his self-appointed adoptive American mother) 

Just look at him! How could this sweet boy have anything to do with the Queen of England's Drug Cartel? How could one possibly believe that young Andy is deliberately trying to destroy the character of the troll known only as "The Truth." 

He Can't, I Say! 


Love this pic where Andy looks like he is asking, "You want me to do what?" 

All pics are from the Schleck fan club site and were taken at the dnaloP fo ruoT. I don't see any credits, or I would have listed them. Honest.....I would have.

13 comments:

Helen said...

Aw he's so cute :]
The picture of innocence.

Perhaps another troll once reproduced and 'the truth' is its troll baby?

Karen said...

You really have an eye for details!
and for great pictures!

sansen said...

I wonder how much all the cycling bling he wears cost.

MontyZooma said...

Hey there.....
Just a question, so i can put the answer in my blog (Andy Schleck - best brother in the universe; why Andy schleck rocks and Frank does not,...cause he is a drug cheat....)
Will AFLD find Andy guilty by association or will the rest of the cycling community find him guilty regardless?

Rina said...

Monty, I have seen your so called blog and to be honest, its not good..
The only thing Andy would be found guilty of is to be great brother to Frank..
Should you not be correcting your sex in your blog from staight to homosexuel?
As you say, Andy Schleck rocks!

Rina said...

Me likes the pictures very much! :-)

Maggie said...

Aren't they great pics?

Bridget said...

I want to marry him!

Maggie said...

Where is Monty's blog located? I'd love to see the rip-off job he did. But I don't think he is capable of doing anything other than lurking and occasionally allowing his ugly troll head to surface from the brackish waters he calls home underneath his bridge.

He is right on one thing though, as Rina noticed. Andy Schleck Rocks!

Rina said...

Hmm.. Bridget you would have to get in line, I am marrying Andy lol

Right now I can't seem to find the Monty blog, but its not worth have a look on anyway miss Maggie...

Andy Schleck ROCKS!!

Sasha said...

I've just found this blog today and I have to say that it is really awesome :)
Can't get enough of Andy and aspecially his cute smile!

Maggie said...

We aim to please here at Andyschleckbestbikeracerintheuniverse.blogspot.com!

Check out Helen's blog and Sansen's blog- they're on my links and their blogs REALLY rock.

Nic80 said...

These pics are so cute! Love your Blog by the way!