Whose Gloucester video is better?

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Andy Schleck: Actually have we that perfect groups


Ok-Rina sent me this interview with Andy on his thoughts about Sastre leaving Saxo Bank. So I ran it through Danish to English Translator and here is what I come up with. Do with it as you will.

So then Helen decided that my translation sucked (it did.) and actually spen the time and effort to do a more understandable one. Thanks H-Dawg! "he is is obviously difficult happy with" still has me stumped though. So does "you must remembee to mark and listen to her body." But what the hell?
Wedding was OK- but is now over. Luckily everywhere I have been has had great internet. Hence the Blogginiation.


From Helen: I managed to get slightly better translation, it's good enough to understand what he means even if it's slightly dodgy, good old Google!:- Stjernefrøet from Luxembourg is willing to step in the Tour-winner Carlos Sastres footsteps and believes that Riis should refrain from investing in an established topnavn to truppen.

From luksusløjtnant of the reserve to the coxswain number one in the world's most powerful cykelhold.
It is the immediate upshot of Andy Schleck after Carlos Sastre Friday morning announced that he at the end of this season, leaving Team CSC Saxo Bank in order to shoot the 23-year-old luxemburger up in the internal hierarchy.
If the youngest shot at Schleck-dynastiets family tree in any way feel relieved that the Spanish veteran with the end of 2009 is a closed chapter in the danskbaserede cykelhold, he saves the good of the road. But that Andy Schleck in the coming years will sit in a more forward position with Riis and the company, he is obviously difficult happy with.
-- I think I am the last three years has delivered results that show that we can safely bet on me. If I already to be the man to run for the Tour de France, I will not sit here and say. It might as well be Fränk, we drive for next year, it may be time show, says Andy Schleck to sporten.dk.
On the other hand, it is both elegant and versatile rider from lilleputnationen like to close the stage for new approach to Team CSC Saxo Bank. Although Sastres exit at the bottom-line gives Bjarne Riis an economic manoeuvre for the purchase of an established stjernenavn.
-- I think we have the perfect team now. We have so many good riders that we also next year will be able to dominate both the Tour de France and the classics, stresses Schleck.
With the announcement from Andy Schleck, it is also a clear hint of a pedalarm on that teamchef Riis does not make the effort to reinforce the team further. Endsige bring new names in with a CV, which can bring imbalance in the team.
-- I am very much with that as a rider Chris Anker Sørensen coming into the Tour-truppen to run with in the mountains. We have plenty of good riders now, it sounds confident from Andy Schleck, of his statements have to learn much of Carlos Sastre.
-- I have always talked a lot with Carlos on our træningssamlinger. One of the things he repeatedly said to me is that you must remember to mark after and listen to her body. It is not always to sit and stare is blind in one pulsur. It is important to find its own way of doing things.
-- Another thing that Carlos was really good for was to keep calm. When there were attacked, he never panic and to be calm even undr heavy pressure, is something I will try to take with me, says Andy Schleck, who believe it must have been a difficult decision for Sastre to say goodbye to the team .
-- I have been both pleased and proud to help him to win the Tour de France. I saw it as no conflict, that it was him, we need to run for this year. And I think also you could see on the road that both Fränk and I sacrificed ourselves fully. I see the progress of the Tour de France in 2008 as a very important learning process for me, says Andy Schleck, which rejects the idea that he could have won the Tour de France without a downturn in the phase to Hautacam.
-- I do not think I could have won the stage to Alpe d'Huez. Carlos was in a class of their own in the day. And after the stage, I had the most focus to keep the white ungdomstrøje all the way to Paris. The fact that I succeeded with what was amazing in itself.

21 comments:

Helen said...

Ok two things. 1) I thought you were at a wedding ;] and 2) That's a really bad translation. I'm sorry I don't speak half-danish, half-english. I got something about Frank and him not threatening on Alp d'Huez but the rest was unclear...or maybe they were saying how they threatened Cuddles. Who knows, Rina please help us :]

Helen said...

I managed to get slightly better translation, it's good enough to understand what he means even if it's slightly dodgy, good old Google!:-
Stjernefrøet from Luxembourg is willing to step in the Tour-winner Carlos Sastres footsteps and believes that Riis should refrain from investing in an established topnavn to truppen.

From luksusløjtnant of the reserve to the coxswain number one in the world's most powerful cykelhold.

It is the immediate upshot of Andy Schleck after Carlos Sastre Friday morning announced that he at the end of this season, leaving Team CSC Saxo Bank in order to shoot the 23-year-old luxemburger up in the internal hierarchy.

If the youngest shot at Schleck-dynastiets family tree in any way feel relieved that the Spanish veteran with the end of 2009 is a closed chapter in the danskbaserede cykelhold, he saves the good of the road. But that Andy Schleck in the coming years will sit in a more forward position with Riis and the company, he is obviously difficult happy with.

-- I think I am the last three years has delivered results that show that we can safely bet on me. If I already to be the man to run for the Tour de France, I will not sit here and say. It might as well be Fränk, we drive for next year, it may be time show, says Andy Schleck to sporten.dk.

On the other hand, it is both elegant and versatile rider from lilleputnationen like to close the stage for new approach to Team CSC Saxo Bank. Although Sastres exit at the bottom-line gives Bjarne Riis an economic manoeuvre for the purchase of an established stjernenavn.

-- I think we have the perfect team now. We have so many good riders that we also next year will be able to dominate both the Tour de France and the classics, stresses Schleck.

With the announcement from Andy Schleck, it is also a clear hint of a pedalarm on that teamchef Riis does not make the effort to reinforce the team further. Endsige bring new names in with a CV, which can bring imbalance in the team.

-- I am very much with that as a rider Chris Anker Sørensen coming into the Tour-truppen to run with in the mountains. We have plenty of good riders now, it sounds confident from Andy Schleck, of his statements have to learn much of Carlos Sastre.

-- I have always talked a lot with Carlos on our træningssamlinger. One of the things he repeatedly said to me is that you must remember to mark after and listen to her body. It is not always to sit and stare is blind in one pulsur. It is important to find its own way of doing things.

-- Another thing that Carlos was really good for was to keep calm. When there were attacked, he never panic and to be calm even undr heavy pressure, is something I will try to take with me, says Andy Schleck, who believe it must have been a difficult decision for Sastre to say goodbye to the team .

-- I have been both pleased and proud to help him to win the Tour de France. I saw it as no conflict, that it was him, we need to run for this year. And I think also you could see on the road that both Fränk and I sacrificed ourselves fully. I see the progress of the Tour de France in 2008 as a very important learning process for me, says Andy Schleck, which rejects the idea that he could have won the Tour de France without a downturn in the phase to Hautacam.

-- I do not think I could have won the stage to Alpe d'Huez. Carlos was in a class of their own in the day. And after the stage, I had the most focus to keep the white ungdomstrøje all the way to Paris. The fact that I succeeded with what was amazing in itself.

Maggie said...

Hi H,

I posted the new translation, but it is definitely as funny to me as the old one!

Helen said...

Oh don't get me wrong, it ain't perfect, but i can get the gist of what he means better.
However, the half and half was much more amusing. :]

"Remember to listen to her body" ;] I'm not sure i quite know how to translate that. It's probably about the bike but i like to read more literally. I always thought Carlos was a clean-cut, innocent man yet he seems to be a lethardo, touching young Andy the ropes about women, hehe. I should probably go to bed, it's 2am, I'm slightly tipsy [slightly drunk if tipsy is just British word] and i have to be up in six and a half hours.

sansen said...

"...teamchef Riis..."

What, is Riis cooking up some meth? Egads! Lame-o, yes, but these translators are hilarious.

Bridget said...

Haha good old translators. I think I managed to get the gist of what was going on!

Rina said...

Must say its hilarious translations, and Helens is pretty alright.

Sorry not been able to get online before now.

Basically the article is about Andy might being the captain on CSC for next year Tour de France and his thoughts about the team now after Sastre leaving.

Andy says he has delivered results that does the team safe can make him captain, but saying too that time will tell if it is him or Frank there will be captain next year.
Also he is just saying that the team is perfect now as it is and that Riis should not go out and buy a new rider to the team.
Its unnessary.

Andy is also pretty sure that danish Chris Anker Sørensen (who lives in Luxembourg as well) will be with the team to next years Tour de France.
Andy has always talked a lot with Carlos Sastre on the training camps, and Carlos has given him the advice to listen to your own body. Its very importain.
Andy is happy and proud to have helped Sastre to win the Tour.

The Tour de France 2008 has been a great learning experince for Andy, he says that he could not have won Alpe D'Huez himself, Carlos was a best man on the day.
The focus became on the white jersey and we know how that went haha :-)


The article is good, and I have the newspaper where article is in.
Great BIG picture of Andy in it lol :-)

Rina said...

Btw I have got Procycling magazine ( Franks diary and all lol ) :-)

Helen said...

Ah thanks Rina for the much clearer translation :]

I love Frank's diary entries, he's just so nice!

Rina said...

You are welcome, anytime :-)
I am glad to clear it up, it is a good article!

I totally love the diary as well, its just too f**king great!

Maggie said...

Thanks Rina!

Definitely more understandable for me!

sansen said...

Rina, thank you for clarifying the Andy article. Now, what giant picture of him accompanied the article?

Darn it, I still have not found that ProCycling anywhere within the last month. Cursed American import market! I will just have to order back issues at this rate.

Bridget said...

I can't find Procycling in Australia either! :(

Rina said...

You are welcome girls, its my plessure. Glad you can use my explaining lol

Giant picture is of Andy on Champs, just have got the white jersey :-)
Andy very hot..... and those eyes and cap....

Sansen can you give me link to your blog?
Might have seen it before but not sure.

I got the last Procycling magazine in the store, and the salesman was like you really going to buy that and i was like hell yeah, buying it for the articles haha :-)

Remember Tour de Pologne this week, Frank and Andy will both be there :-)

Maggie said...

Hi Rina, Sansen's link is the first link on the menu bar on the right. Woman fish bicycle.

Rina said...

Maggie, I dont see the link to Sansens blog... :-(
Can you not type the web adress?

sansen said...

The link is under "Woman Man Fish Bicycle" or:

http://sansenmag.livejournal.com/

Rina said...

OMFG, nice blog too Sansen!
Thanks for the link.
Fucking great picture with Andy and sunflowers..... Rina melted at that lol :-)

小小彬Bing said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優