Note: This is not a picture of me sticking out my tongue. I am just using it for the
"na na na na na na!" effect.
Hi All- Just got back from Vegas. Lost millions, but hey- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?
I received the following comment from one of my 5 or so readers, Sebastian. I'm kind of beat, but I thought I'd stick my rebuttal in before I start counting sheep. Please note that all words in yellow are Sebastian's (not mine.)
"the problem with these circuit courses is that, since they do one climb over and over again, this climb can never be hard enough to allow a pure climber like andy s to drop all-rounders like rebellin and schleck.
by the way, every reason to dislike evans is also a reason to dislike leipheimer. just saying"
Because of my total lack of knowledge, and the silly nature of this blog; I feel qualified to rebut Sebastian's statements. The following are my rebuttals and some other nonsense:
- Did you know that if you press the shift key before typing a letter that begins a sentence or a proper noun it will cause the letter to become a capital on your screen? Further, commas are a very useful punctuation tool. They indicate a pause (when used correctly.) Book suggestion for brushing up on grammar in writing: Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynn Truss.
- How is "andy s" going to "drop all-rounders like rebellin and schleck?" Isn't "andy s" actually Andy Schleck? Is he going to drop himself? How would he go about doing so? Sounds kind of argy bargy to me.
3. Look at the picture above of Levi Leipheimer. Notice he is giving the peace sign? This indicates to me that he is in favor of world peace. In addition, he is smiling. Body language says a lot, and a picture says a 1000 words, or something like that. I feel that his smile and gestures can be interpreted as his philosophy on life. Peace on earth. Good will towards men (and women, children and pets- but he won't hit you if you try to touch his dog or cat. "You know who" will.)
See video below: Cadel threatens decapitation to anyone who touches his dog!
What a doughball!
4. Now back to Levi. Notice the codpiece Levi is sporting? He obviously has large ones.
5. Yes, Levi is similar to Cuddles in that he does not attack enough in my opinion. Please see me previous post where I said that Levi is kind of a punk. Personally my favorite Americans: are Big George (1st 5 time Olympic cyclist competitor,) Christian VandeVelde, and Dave Zabriski (who came in 12th by the way.)
6. Levi received the Bronze medal in the ITT. That means that he (Levi) came in 3d. Cadel Evans came in 5th. Hmmmm.......this must mean that he (Levi) does indeed rock while Cuddles does not.
7. Levi is an American. Therefore to demonstrate my national pride I feel that I must support him.
9. Cuddles obviously doesn't rock, while Levi does indeed rock because he (Levi) medaled in the Olympics and Cadel did not.
Well, that's cleared up. I have yet again proven (using very little actual factual information and data) that Cadel Evans sucks, Andy Schleck rocks, and Levi Leipheimer rocks (even though he is kind of a punk.)
Thank for chiming in Sebastian. I hope I cleared up, or added to your confusion. Honestly, no hard feelings. I'm just a self proclaimed geek who will defend Andy Schleck (and just about any other cyclist) while trash-talking Cadel Evans whenever I can. "just saying."
Remember, the primary mission of this blog is demonstrate why Andy Schleck rocks and Cadel Evans does not.