Whose Gloucester video is better?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

London 2012 Olympics Logo and Link

Is this the logo and the link? BBC Link to this page.

No offense, Helen, but Holy Crap! That's flippin' hideous. It looks like an art project my daughter once brought home from Kindegarten!!! Somebody should request a refund.

I definitely like the donut logo better.

And Yes, this blog is possessed!  You are all under my power! Soon Andy Schleck and I will conquer the Universe!!!!!! 

In Sansen's words MMMWWAAHHAAHAA!

6 comments:

Helen said...

I remember how unimpressed i was when it was unveiled. Then when they announced the cost i had to check it wasn't April Fools. I mean i could design something better than that for free, let alone with £400,000 quid at my disposal. Check out the readers suggestions on the link [it's the one] number 1 and 4 are miles better! I mean at least they don't like we're going for the nu-rave teen craze.

And don't worry, i was already posessed long ago, i'm Schleck through and through. I unashamedly admit i supported them more than I did Cavendish in the Tour. Cav is too arrogant and annoying for me.

Bridget said...

Lol I don't get it! What do the chunks of pink signify?

Maggie said...

Sorry Helen, but it is pretty funny looking.

Helen said...

What does the pink signify. I wish i knew, but i can't wait to see how it evolves in the build-up to 2012 [cough]. Surely it can only get better?

sansen said...

Is the pink thing, which is most definitely not the Maglia Rosa, looks like a warped globe with Britain surrounded by the continents.

Maggie said...

No way Sansen! I'm telling you somebody smashed a dinner plate and had an epiphany. Hence the logo.