Whose Gloucester video is better?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Evaluating London 2012 Olympic Logos that were rejected in favor of the pink piece of crap in the last post.


Above: This one is my pick. Simple, yet elegant. Functional and attractive with the incorporation of the Olympic Rings with the word London.


Actually, I don't think you do know what you're doing!!!!! The Olympic "RINGS" are round---not square. Terrible.


Isn't this the logo for "Mind the Gap" on the Tube? It looks too much like a no smoking sign or something like that to me. My vote is no!


Excuse me, but did Sigmund Freud design this or something????? Talk about phallic symbols. Does London want to be known as the "city with a dick?"

Plus - I get that they are "trying" to be clever with the rings and the word London. But to me it looks like a pure mess. Words can't even begin to describe the annoyance it evokes. I give this one an F-

I still like the donut one.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I like that top one best, like you said it's simple and to the point.
And i like the donuts one but it reminds me of the Simpsons which is American which makes me think that George Bush helped design it... :|

Helen said...

I realise this is very off topic but i have to tell you about this stupid cuddles fansite i found! its yellforcadel.com and it made me laugh/nearly throw up simultaneously.

Take this hilarious, joke worthy quote from their homepage- Cadel Evans is certainly going to live "the" month of his life. On July 5, the Silence-Lotto Australian rider will start as the topfavorit of the 2008 Tour de France.
BAHAHAHAHAHA. Yep, some month it was alright.

Maggie said...

Hahahahahahahhahaha :) That is flippin funny alrighty!

Maggie said...

Helen,
Do you think you could get something done about this ring atrocity? Can't you ring your member of parliament or something?