Whose Gloucester video is better?

Friday, August 29, 2008

Andy!


OK- I was distracted for a bit, but now it's time to get back to Andy Schleck!!!

Rina was kind enough to send me some awesome video footage of Schleckett. I can't seem to download them, so I will just link them here:

6. April 9, 2008 Andy Interview  Schleck: Changing Focus


The Final Sprint!



Team CSC: Communication, Collaboration and Teamwork


Team CSC after Amstel Gold Race (part 1)



Team CSC after Amstel Gold Race (part 2)



TEAM CSC Fan Video. Love Queen as the background music!



Interview With Andy (It's in French, but he's cute.)



Andy with Fans at the Gala Tour de France.



Thanks again, Rina! You Rock!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

Haha I love it how Andy says 'thankyou man' in the Amstel Gold Part 2. What a sweetie! :D

Rina said...

First of all thanks for the kind words Maggie, but you have not posted it all!
Missing the article to the picture of Andy, missing interview with Andy (the one where he speaks french lol ) and the video with CSC after Alpe D.huez. ( andy is with kids there and all !!! ) The link I send you after all the others but anyway thanks for posting and it is just great :-)

Maggie said...

Whoops let me go back and see what I missed and fix that. Thanks for catching it. My bad.

Maggie

Maggie said...

I think I have everything now. Let me know if I am still missing anything.

Maggie

emma said...

I found a video on velonews.tv with outtakes and stuff of the tour de france, it's so funny!!
There are only some "outtakes" with the Schlecks, but it's still worth watching. It's on www.velonews.tv and then the first video in that list on the right.

Rina said...

Now you almost got all the videos, I have just found out the link with team CSC after alpe d.huez, is not possible to get straight to. Terrible sorry, just have sent you an email abou it lol

Emma: great video, absolutly love andys comment " its hurting, but i am still fucking enjoying it " - dirty mouth andy, what a sweetie! :-)

sansen said...

These bicycle boys curse as much as, uh, Hell's Angels!