Whose Gloucester video is better?

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Have I Been Fair and Balanced in My Treatment Of:

OK- I have been doing some soul searching. I have come to the conclusion that I have treated a certain someone very shabbily within the contents of this blog. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to..................BERNARD KOHL!!!!  Ha ha ha! You thought I was going to say Cadel Evans, didn't you? 

Bernard, I am truly sorry for comparing you to those two kittens. I certainly have never won any beauty contests (although I do have a tiara and a sash that I wear around the house sometimes.) Bernard, you are one of the best, and I had no right to make fun of you. 

BERNARD KOHL ROCKS!  cadel evans does not.

PS I closed the Poll on Bernard Kohl and the kittens. My conscience bothered me. We'll leave it as is. Bernard is tied with Kitten #1 for Best Looking.

No comments: