Whose Gloucester video is better?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cadel Evans' Quotes (My Interpretations)



Cadel seems to think that just because he was kicked in the head by a horse at age 7, he understands pain. To me this just indicates that he doesn't understand the concept of -Head + Horse Hooves = Stupid.

Here are some quotes from the Aussie that demonstrate his stupidity:
1. "I can hang in there and suffer for hours longer than the others"
      Who are you kidding Cadel? Why'd you throw your helmet at that interviewer? Because your shoulder hurt, crybaby.
Cadel, #2 is first of the losers according to Homer Simpson.
2. Stage 16 "I'm dehydrated and I'm cramping."
    This happens to me every month you big crybaby. Take some Midol and suck it up, Cadel. 
3. Time Trial: " I rode a really good time trial, and some other people just had an incredible, incredible time trial...what can I do?" 
     These other people have names, Cadel. Can you say Steegmans, Freire, Ciolek, McEwen, Hushovd, etc etc etc????? As I recall You came in 24th during the time trial. My boy Andy Schleck came in 30th. Not to mention there is ALOT you can do. Try pedaling instead of crying!

3 comments:

BlueGiant said...

Stage 16 "I'm dehydrated and I'm cramping."
This happens to me every month you big crybaby. Take some Midol and suck it up, Cadel.

Love it, love it, love it.

Loving your blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Who just won the tour de France ? Oh that's right CADEL EVANS. So stick it

Anonymous said...

Your "boy" Andy Schleck finished behind Cadel Evans in the Tour if you don't recall. Oh wait, everyone finished behind Cadel!