2. He is a really nice guy to his fans. He had nice words for us at Mercer after slogging through the mud for 45 minutes. And, he is an awesome Facebook friend. Not mentioning any names (RT,) but some riders are not so friendly to fans.
3. He offers lessons on how to be an awesome Cross Racer. Plus his car is kind of junky. For some reason I think that's cool.
4. Apparently Jeremy is a drummer in some kind of fishbowl. Drummers rock! Is that really THE Jeremy Powers though? Looks like a little kid to me.
5. When he crashes it does not seem to faze him much. The guy going OW in the background is a bit annoying though.
6. His name is just so awesome. Check out his blog on Missing Saddles as he races in Europe over the next couple of weeks.
FANGIRLS OF THE WORLD UNITE BEHIND THE AWESOMENESS OF J-POW!!!!!!!